DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anybody here ever received coupon for their replacement mavic pro.

JohnnyD913

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I received an email from dji stating that my lost mavic was not my fault and that the data showed that the mavic indeed was malfunctioning and therefore covered under warranty. Dji informed me that they were covering 100% for my replacement by using what they call a coupon code. I also have dji care refresh I bought when I bought my mavic in October. When I go to the dji store to order my mavic as instructed per dji, I can see under coupons that I have $100 dollars which will cover the cost of a replacement using dji refresh. I’m confused, in my mind covered under warranty means that wouldn’t need to use my dji care refresh. I went to the dji store and was going to use the coupon for a $99 mavic covered under care refresh but keep getting sent to a page where u buy dji care refresh. Does anyone know how to handle these situation?
Thanks in advance,
JohnnyD913

just got the same exact offer,

Hi there xxx,

I have good news regarding your analysis investigation, please see the result below:

App record 2018-~~ - ~~
1.The aircraft worked in GPS mode.

2.The aircraft suffered compass interference, it drifted away, at 3:30, h=162m, d=180m, the record ended.

Conclusion:
Not pilot fault, free RMA.

Hope to have informed you. A colleague of mine will contact you shortly with a coupon for a replacement craft.

Kind Regards,

Blah Blah

I’m confused. DJI states its a warranty issue. If so do you lose your care benefits? If so is the check to renew the care.

I’m confused. DJI states its a warranty issue. If so do you lose your care benefits? If so is the check to renew the care.
DJI has no support dept, only sales... thats what im learning the hard way..

things may or should get better as they are close to perfecting several levels of commercial drones..spark is not one of them,

im surprised your mavic flew away.. i have a friend who had one incident that almost costed her the camera after a firmware an software update, then she immediately rolled back to a previous version using a iphone back up...she has a rock solid mavic since one year plus now...nothing ever went wrong.

BTW i heard nothing since i was offeredd a so called coupon, can you guys use the coupon for a different product?

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock