DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anybody in the San Antonio area

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
I pre-ordered from B&H photo. Did you get yours from DJI, how long have you had it, and are you an experienced flyer? I am a novice having only practiced with a "toy" drone, not wanting to risk an expensive one while first learning. I would like inquire about your experiences with the Mavic.

Yes came from DJI I fly with a bunch of guys that fly DJI an other drones when you're ready to fly we usually meet on Sunday mornings I'll let you know where to go You can also go to PhantomPilots

Anybody flying San Antonio

I live in New Braunfels and got mine 2 weeks ago but still haven't fired it up. I'm too afraid to crash a $1000 until I get more training or learn from someone. I would like to know where you meet?

I live in New Braunfels and got mine 2 weeks ago but still haven't fired it up. I'm too afraid to crash a $1000 until I get more training or learn from someone. I would like to know where you meet?

I also would like to know where the San Antonio group meets, where and when the next time will be. I assume not tomorrow, Sun. Dec. I8 because of forecasted very high winds along with the cold front. My Mavic arrived a couple of days ago and I activated it to use the fight simulator. I must decide today if I should get the DJI damage coverage. I wonder if it is worth it and how many people have actually crashed their Mavics. I can't go out to try it today because of the wet weather.

So far the guys I fly with me and another gentleman that has a Mavic ,Me and six other guys do have phantom threes and fours today we're flying at Tom's Slick Park which is off 151 it might be a little bit too far for you to go specially today but we are waiting to see if the weather will clear up do you know about the beginners mode on your Mavic

Reactions: Hitmanbandit
Yes, I have set it on beginner mode and practiced the flight simulator on the DJI Go app. You're right, I won't come out today because of the likely wet ground but I am certainly anxious to really fly it. I did bite the bullet and by the DJI refresh policy in case of disaster. Did you or the others buy it?

I'm in Wimberley area. Got my mavic right before xmas. Looking for new area to fly. Any ideas? Retired and having fun!!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Me and six other drone pilots fly around San Antonio on the northside if you know a good place to fly contact me we could meet up

Me and six other drone pilots fly around San Antonio on the northside if you know a good place to fly contact me we could meet up

Good day hey I'm new to the industry and have some questions and I live in the northwest side of San Antonio what days do yall go fly and where ?

Hello all. Hopeful to receive my mavic this week, if DJI timelines stay true. I live near to SAT and imagine I'm going to have to find a better place to fly. I'm interested in meeting up once everything shows up.

Mavic is my first drone. Received my Mavic last week but headed out of town. I did get a chance for a quick flight behind the house but very windy conditions made me nervous going beyond the beginner mode. I'll be trying to fly it in southwest Austin in the future.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato