DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anybody in the San Antonio area

Hello everybody.. I live North 281 San Antonio. I should receive my mavic this weekend. Looking for a group to fly with.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I live by 1604-I10 area.. Just got my Mavic Pro this past weekend anyone know any good practice spots to fly?? I've been going to Hardburger park to fly but its kinda smaller than I would like.. looking for the biggest open field open to the public with no obstructions..

Hello , just received my Mavic pro a few days ago ......WOW ... absolutely love it ! Just curious where everybody is flying theirs at .... I would like to join y'all fine people if possible....Thanks

A bluedog bunch of guys meet up on weekend we all fly phantoms Mavic inspire let me know

Rio Medina has been changed to heroes stadium far west parking lot eight to 9 o'clock

Anybody flying San Antonio

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
I am a RC Pilot and fly mostly Electric Planes and Helicopters. I have been flying Drones for awhile now starting with Blade quads and I have had both DJI Phantom 2 and Vision+ which I sold some time ago and now have my new Mavic Pro which I am having fun with. I have been trying to do things like figure out the best way to take 360 Pano photos that will work to post my favorite flying sites to RealFlight and Phoenix RC Flight Sims. I live in NorthWest San Antonio near Bandera Rd. at 410. I currently am a member and active flyer at Boerne Area Model Society (BAMS) and Alamo Radio Control Society (AlamoRCS) and I am an AMA Member. I would love to meet and fly with any groups out there flying their DJI aircraft and looking for like minded flyers.

I live by 1604-I10 area.. Just got my Mavic Pro this past weekend anyone know any good practice spots to fly?? I've been going to Hardburger park to fly but its kinda smaller than I would like.. looking for the biggest open field open to the public with no obstructions..
I have had the Mavic Pro for over a year and I think one of the best spots to fly is at Boerne Lake, just off I10 past Boerne and it has wide open areas and plenty of water and features to get in to.

Reactions: woodbutcher50
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair