DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone else still getting away with running iPad mini 2?

Niblett

Reactions
Hello people,

Just wondering where the mini 2 stands now after a couple of updates to both have come down the pipe.

Anyone running a mini 2 successfully still with both being on current updates? The last time I tried was before the last two Mav Pro updates and I think one update on iPad mini 2. I didn’t have any issues before, but have been using my iPhone 7+ because I wanted to make use of video cache . I’m sure there will be times I’m ok with the trade off of only having what’s on the SD card, but have a larger screen.

Thanks!

Hello people,

Just wondering where the mini 2 stands now after a couple of updates to both have come down the pipe.

Anyone running a mini 2 successfully still with both being on current updates? The last time I tried was before the last two Mav Pro updates and I think one update on iPad mini 2. I didn’t have any issues before, but have been using my iPhone 7+ because I wanted to make use of video cache . I’m sure there will be times I’m ok with the trade off of only having what’s on the SD card, but have a larger screen.

Thanks!
Mine is doing well even with the latest DJI and Apple updates.

Reactions: Niblett
Some guys I drone with had to unload the Mini 2's. Just not strong enough for the Go app. I was flying my MP with my Mini 4, and it started doing stupid things. These little black and grey boxes here and there in the fpv. I know the Mini 4 is next on the out list.

What happens now when they add Mavic Pro 2 and all it's features? That GO app will become the Do Nothing App. There's too much crap in it now.

Some guys I drone with had to unload the Mini 2's. Just not strong enough for the Go app. I was flying my MP with my Mini 4, and it started doing stupid things. These little black and grey boxes here and there in the fpv. I know the Mini 4 is next on the out list.

What happens now when they add Mavic Pro 2 and all it's features? That GO app will become the Do Nothing App. There's too much crap in it now.
I agree, too much in that Go app. I've been lucky with my mini 2 but I did do everything possible to make sure it has all settings correct. Right now that Mini is solely dedicated to my MP and Phantom. Next to nothing is installed. Only drone and weather related apps. All else was jettisoned. Plus, no video caching allowed. I did all this knowing that the Go and Go4 apps are extremely resource hungry.

Reactions: Niblett
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada