DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone ever have their flight record get corrupt and change?

bottomsup

Reactions
I flew last night a few miles. I know I did’ dream it as I have pictures. In the DJI app it was correct with playback, etc..

I synced with AirData.com all i saw was a 1m flight that lasted 1 minute Later in the day I checked my phone and it was the same. That fligth is recorded but it GPS says I didn’t move and it was 1 meter and 1 minute.

Thanks

I synced with AirData.com all i saw was a 1m flight that lasted 1 minute Later in the day I checked my phone and it was the same. That fligth is recorded but it GPS says I didn’t move and it was 1 meter and 1 minute.
You're asking about something that Airdata did.
Whatever Airdata does shouldn't make any difference to your flight record.
It should still be untouched in the app.

I have the same problem and in is NOT just airdata.
If you have multiple devices with DJI Fly then only the USED device shows complete data. After upload to DJI the others also show incomplete flightdata. It happens to me since using Fly App with te Air2 and Mini. It also happens when flying different devices ( ios)

Sparky dome, are you saying that if you upload the logs from device "A" to Airdata and then download them from Airdata to device "B", the downloaded logs that you see on device "B" are either incomplete or corrupt?

Sparky dome, are you saying that if you upload the logs from device "A" to Airdata and then download them from Airdata to device "B", the downloaded logs that you see on device "B" are either incomplete or corrupt?
NO. Upload to dji. Then take another device ( iOS) and synchchronise flightdata whit THAT DJI App. Second device shows incomplete data. 1 Second flight. NO flightpath etc. Only flightdata on device 1 ( flight Phone) are complete.

NO. Upload to dji. Then take another device ( iOS) and synchchronise flightdata whit THAT DJI App. Second device shows incomplete data. 1 Second flight. NO flightpath etc. Only flightdata on device 1 ( flight Phone) are complete.
Offcource are all Airdata also uploaded and are incomplete.

(Auto) Synchronizing to DJI Flight Data Centre almost always ends up in incomplete saved data.
There is no way to re-synchronize or compare and update this corrupt data.
Must be an error in the DJY Fly app.
This makes the Cloud storage of the flightdata useless .

Last edited:
(Auto) Synchronizing to DJI Flight Data Centre almost always ends up in incomplete saved data.
There is no way to re-synchronize or compare and update this corrupt data.
Must be an error in the DJY Fly app.
Yes, it started to happen since I used Fly App. With the Mini. AIR 2. AND on deferment IOS devices. Think it HAS to be the Fly app. (Wish they would keep the GO 4 app layout too)

Sparky Drone, using a computer can you not copy the data to that computer then copy it from that to computer to where ever you want it? i.e. do not use the Fly App to 'control' the transfer. It's how I transfered flight records to a PC from a 5S. I haven't figured out transfering directly to the windows PC and I haven't figured out how to get a Macbook to talk to that PC so I copied the logs first to the macbook and then to a card and then to the PC and at a quick look the transfered data open with TXTlogToCSVtool_Mavic_mini.exe and looks ok

Last edited by a moderator:
Sparky Drone, using a computer can you not copy the data to that computer then copy it from that to computer to where ever you want it? i.e. do not use the Fly App to 'control' the transfer.
I don’t follow. How do I circumvent the app and sync with a computer?

Just connect the phone to the computer via USB cable or, in the case of an apple phone, to a Macbook via USB cable.
If I can do it, any one can, beacuse I am as thick-as-two-short-planks when it comes to apple stuff. (both phones and macbooks)
The first post of Mavic Flight Log Retrieval and Analysis Guide might help

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiNonMini