DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone from the Quad City Area?

cdlegate

Reactions
Anyone from the Quad City Area? I live 20 miles south east of the QC, just wondering if there is anyone else on here from the area.

Hi cdlegate,

I live near Rockford, IL, which is about 109 miles NE of you. Just got my Mavic Pro yesterday afternoon. Hope to have it in the air this weekend. Happy flying!

I live in Moline, IL.
I'm a real newbie when it comes to drones. I did get certified as a Commercial Operator ... however, have to build some experience with flying.

I consider myself a pretty good photographer ... want to see about leveraging drones for photography.

Just got my first drone, a Mavic Pro.

JR

I live in Moline, IL.
I'm a real newbie when it comes to drones. I did get certified as a Commercial Operator ... however, have to build some experience with flying.

I consider myself a pretty good photographer ... want to see about leveraging drones for photography.

Just got my first drone, a Mavic Pro.

JR

I found you on facebook and sent you a message, so if you need any local help with the Mavic I am not to far away. I Live out in Cambridge

I used to live in Galva, IL and worked in Cambridge, but I moved to Northern WI almost nine years ago. I am a newer than a newbie, just ordered my Mavic Pro yesterday.

Mechanicsville Is. Licensed Pilot, amateur drone crasher. Lol. Just learn. Have one hour flight time logged.

Anyone from the Quad City Area? I live 20 miles south east of the QC, just wondering if there is anyone else on here from the area.
Yes I live in Le Claire, just getting ready to order a pro platinum I do have some questions new to sport.
I want to use a Ipad Mini 4 and looking to buy one. I have read all kinds of information but still not clear.
I don't want to use cellular but I want to have GPS and Wi-Fi how do I go about that? I was looking at some used ones on eBay any help would be great before I buy

I’m a commercial operator in Davenport. Hit me up if you are looking for info, or want to fly.

Im rural Milan. Bought a Mavic Mini and then a Mavic 2 Pro. All of my flights so far have been over my property. Recreational only.

I'm down in Burlington. Just got a Mavic Air 2 and have been flying it around now that the snow is gone. I can't fly in town because we have an airport, so I'm interested in hearing about good spots to fly and meeting up with other pilots.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll