DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone in Winnipeg?

fredcoque

Reactions
Hi,

I was planning to build a group with Winnipeg drone pilots, so we can help each other.

Even though I have many drones already, I'm still a beginner and would love to know more people that likes flying as well.

If you live in Winnipeg, please let me know if you're interested.

Hi,

I was planning to build a group with Winnipeg drone pilots, so we can help each other.

Even though I have many drones already, I'm still a beginner and would love to know more people that likes flying as well.

If you live in Winnipeg, please let me know if you're interested.
I live in Winnipeg. You still in Winnipeg?

Hey I just joined this forum. I'm from Winnipeg, I'd love to get to know a few more locals!
Yes, I am.
I stopped flying since the Coronavirus issue, but I'm planning to get back.
What about you?
I just got the magic mini yesterday so today I flew it the first time. If u don't mind my asking, where do you usually fly and what drone do you have?

I just got the magic mini yesterday so today I flew it the first time. If u don't mind my asking, where do you usually fly and what drone do you have?

I used to fly close to my job, which is besides Osborne station.
I currently have 5 drones: Fimi A3 (2 axis gimbal), JJRC X9 (broken), Funsky 913 (sub 250g), Mavic Mini, and a brand new Mavic Air (not the Mavic Air 2).
I intend to keep just the DJI ones and sell the other ones.
I'm planning to test the Mavic Air on the weekend but that will depend on a negotiation with my wife because we have been doing quarantine since the Coronavirus issue started.
I love the Mini, but sometimes I read other people telling scary stories about that (flyaways mainly).
The good thing is that you can fly it anywhere, provided you do it responsibly and don't put people in danger.
To fly the Air, I'll need to go a bit far from home and find a non-crowded place with something interesting to film.
What about you?

I flew in the river heights area. The big field near Grant park high school. im practising flying rn tho.
Cool!
Let's wait all this situation be over then group some local people to fly together.
What do you think for the future?

I really dont watch the news much but if I were to give my opinion, id say the social distancing and stuff will calm down a bit in September or close to that. What do u think?

Just looking into drone users here in Winnipeg.
Kicking tires on which direction and my goal are for film use.
Mostly for personal indies no desire to be in the business.
Already doing that with post work.
Just wanted to say hi to fellow Peggers and hopefully get some answers on this quagmire of laws here :p

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb