DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone Know What This Chinese Message Means?

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I was doing edit for a bigger video for an active track issue and saw this once and figured i would see if anyone knows what it meant and put it in its own thread... and before someone chastises me for not googling I am not really sure how to type that out lol.

Thanks,

Sean

Attachments

• Untitled_1.3.1.jpg
    Untitled_1.3.1.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 198
It means:
"The target has been lost, please pay attention to the safety of the aircraft"

I used Google translate and imported your picture to it and it recognized the text.
Intresting, weird it pops up like that I imagine it's a bug

Does everything else appear in English?
I just wonder if it got switched in the Fly app somehow.

OK, I'll try to remember to not freak out if I see it ?

It means:
"The target has been lost, please pay attention to the safety of the aircraft"

I used Google translate and imported your picture to it and it recognized the text.
Care to share how you did this?

Google Translate has a feature that allows you to scan a picture that has what you want translated. Then you just highlight the wording and GT will translate.

In this instance, I downloaded the image, then imported it to GT, then had GT scan and translate the section with the Chinese writing.

There has already been numerous reports on information being shown in Chinese and the type of information affected is not limited to any specific type.

There has already been numerous reports on information being shown in Chinese and the type of information affected is not limited to any specific type.

Good to know, i have seen a few... Seems very buggy hopeful we see something of a fix on that in upcoming release.

Google Translate has a feature that allows you to scan a picture that has what you want translated. Then you just highlight the wording and GT will translate.

In this instance, I downloaded the image, then imported it to GT, then had GT scan and translate the section with the Chinese writing.
Ok, thanks. I tried it with my windows 'puter and it didn't work. This is for phone pic's only I see, I'll use that next time.

Well that's if you trust Google isn't spying on you and tracking your drone that's from China. @Fadly is correct screen analyzing is a feature that improves your Google experience (; and it could resolve what looks to be a growing language barrier. I only had that one alert spoken out, but the on screen warning was in Eng'rish. I'm new to the Fly cockpit it's really different so is the controller, C1 is like a mortal combat combination!

@Ars3nal3432 yea she blew my cover but oh well..30 bikers and a guy with a drone. It's better than the shoplifting alert just beeping away. The fumble was on me preset lol I thought get the smart mode exif and make a cheat sheet! I'm still looking for the hidden biometric settings to thumbprint my prior settings right..or do I speak into the MC with Mama'son?? Maybe ctrl + alt + del hmm not sure it's too early maybe. :)

Reactions: Ars3nal3432
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ad60