DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone like to meet in or near York

Viper X96

Reactions
Hi new to the sport and wondered if anyone would be happy to meet up fly and pass on any advice. cheers.

viper x96
how u doin
i live in york
fly the race course locally but alot at the coast
mavic air is my addiction

Just got myself a Mavic Pro Platinum and don't live far from York. I've got a field to fly in to get some practice before I get into the real world, you're welcome to join me if the Knavesmire is getting crowded!!

Plenty of space on the mire . I haven't eben glown mine since the last post every time I get a day its rains

Plenty of space on the mire . I haven't eben glown mine since the last post every time I get a day its rains
Yes at some point that would be good. I'm not sure if mine is going to be sent back yet or not, noisy fan and all. When would you be there if weather permitted? I'm over in York on the 21st of this month so maybe then ?

BIt late to the party, but I'm about 15 mins outside of York, just got a Mavic Air, always up for a bit of company on a flight!

I am also in York. I have wondered about flying on the Knavesmire but thought it was highly likely to result in some Jobsworth from the Racecourse raising objections

There's a guy on there today with a remote control plane super fast and agile looks like concorde lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose