DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone look into this drone?

JoshuaCarlton

Reactions
I have been following this for a few weeks, it looks promising and like it could be actual competition for DJI. I reached out and asked for actual raw footage straight from the camera and it looks really nice. Not too sure if I want to be an early adopter but if this makes it to market it could be a nice addition to my drone collection
Gobe Drone – Fly Smarter

Got to start up somewhere.

Yes. They do. But you don't need to buy alpha or beta hardware. You never really want 1.0 hardware and the novelty wears off fast. They will quickly move onto 2.0 hardware, and updates cease. Stick with the industry leadership and watch the newcomers develop. Definitely stay engaged, but no need to buy in to kick starts. Many of them fail. Even the big ones can fail.

Appears to be electronic stabilisation, as in no gimble?

Looks like one got added in...
u1keywzmsvm4f21lqypw.png

I'd really like to support these guys - they have a month left to reach their goal and they have a ways to go.

Joshua: Any idea on range?

Looks like one got added in...
u1keywzmsvm4f21lqypw.png

I'd really like to support these guys - they have a month left to reach their goal and they have a ways to go.

Joshua: Any idea on range?
I remember seeing somewhere that it was over 2 miles, I can't seem to find the info right now, so I am not positive. Let me see if I can get the info directly from them.

In my country, we have a saying "one is to think of it, second to say it and third and fourth (completely different) to do it" let's see - competition is good for us - customers, but making such a complicated device as a smart drone like Mavik is not an easy task. Even DJI, company with a lot of experience struggles to remove all software imperfections ;)

In other news: I spent $150 supporting the Agent, amongst several other kick starts: AGENT: The World's Smartest Watch Five years later, the kick starters ran off with over a million dollars. Nothing can be done to get the money back, nothing has become of the end product, and there is no recourse.

Enjoying my Mavic.

I work for Dronefly and DSLRPros in Canoga Park and based on my hoesnt opinion I would recommend you the be the early adapter of a unproven drone. Stick with the DJI :)

If it's not DJI, we look no where else[emoji39][emoji39][emoji39][emoji39]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS