DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone noticed Birds zooming past in your 4k videos.

GavieboyDji

Reactions
I have being noticing things zooming past in my 4k Mavic videos and I couldn't figure out what the hell it was and then it dawned on me that these things I was seeing was birds. Someone else must see the same in there vids. Haha

Yeah they look like UFO's and don't have to be in 4K . We had a thread in PP and a guy thought it
was a bullet then the thread went like they do here and it turned into UFO's . So I cut this out of one
of my runs for the heck of it . This what ya seeing ?

Reactions: GavieboyDji
Yeah they look like UFO's and don't have to be in 4K . We had a thread in PP and a guy thought it
was a bullet then the thread went like they do here and it turned into UFO's . So I cut this out of one
of my runs for the heck of it . This what ya seeing ?

Haha I couldn't imagine if one of them hit my drone flying straight into it. I've seen about 30 in all my different videos I've uploaded the speed with my Mavic going 30 to 40 mph and the birds it would be a massive collision.

Reactions: dirkclod
Yeah I really can't tell if what I see are birds or just big bugs. We have big bugs
here . :)
That was out aways and in RTH so around 22 or so but I do see that alot .

Reactions: GavieboyDji
A few days ago i had aboug 10 swallows flying around my MP. some came close and you can see them in the video.

I don't notice them when flying but they sure show up in the videos.

I’ve been chased by small birds while flying. I’ve had larger birds come over to inspect my craft while in flight. I also had to replay video from flying over a river and discovered that some threw a water bottle from the river bank in an attempt to crash my Mavic. I didn’t see it until I replayed the video.

I have been chased by cliff swallows and humming birds. The sales have shown up in one of my videos. It's fleeting and hard to see against the background. I looked for it on the video when i observed 6 of them harassing my drone.

I had this big boy coming in for the kill. Didn’t notice it until I was reviewing the video. Early summer so am sure it was protecting its nest.

Attachments

• A4F65A5F-4CAD-42F5-9DCA-0BFC24941E0E.jpeg
    A4F65A5F-4CAD-42F5-9DCA-0BFC24941E0E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
Reactions: TotemLake
Birds are very territorial. I play with them but always in sport mode...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS