DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone see Mavic Air props cages? (not prop guards)

I like to fly in the forest, so the only real option is to turn off all sensors, but with only "Prop Gards" protecting the propellers from below, it is not possible to fly enough safely. Therefore, hoping that someone would develop the idea from "Mavic Pros Prop Cages", to something for Mavic 2 Pro, has itself thought in the direction that Bumpcage developed.
Are these available for purchase today?

I have never experienced that extra safety equipment weight was negatively decisive when flying in woods or over water.
Mavic 2 Pro seems to stand 250 - 300 grams / 8.8 - 10.g ounce, extra weight

150 grams / 5.3 ounces, is the approximate weight of "Prop Gards" or "Pontoons".

Safty First!

I like to fly in the forest, so the only real option is to turn off all sensors, but with only "Prop Gards" protecting the propellers from below, it is not possible to fly enough safely. Therefore, hoping that someone would develop the idea from "Mavic Pros Prop Cages", to something for Mavic 2 Pro, has itself thought in the direction that Bumpcage developed.
Are these available for purchase today?
Not available yet, but very close to production. Email contact@airbournedrones for more info.

Thank you, I will return for order as soon as you are in production.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ualevin