DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone used/tried these, thoughts?

Just one more thing to fiddle with, however it might not be any more trouble than aligning the props by hand. The only time I've ever damaged a prop was cutting the trailing edge on my Spark with a prop guard.

Reactions: volition
@Macinfo

I've just put these in the mail for you. Brand new - tried them out once, then back in the box.

If they work for you, they're yours. If not..... maybe you can pass them on.

Blessings!

20200811_182106.jpg

Afternoon, looking at these for prop management in the Air 2 Bag, anyone try them? Thoughts

thanks
I bought some exactly like these from another company and won't use them again most likely.
Once they're in place they do indeed secure the props but I found them a pain to get on and off and a couple of times came close to damaging the props when removing.

@Macinfo

I've just put these in the mail for you. Brand new - tried them out once, then back in the box.

If they work for you, they're yours. If not..... maybe you can pass them on.

Blessings!

View attachment 110393
Thanks a lot, was not expecting that at all.. really appreciate it.. I guess there are Pros and Cons to just about everything in regards to how well these work. But I'll give them a shot and see how it goes...

Reactions: StubbornSwiss
I use double sided velcro. You can make it as loose or tight as you want. Cheap as chips!drone.jpg

I have them and they work fine. Would not classify as great but will do the job and the price point was acceptable. Give them a try or ship them to StubbornSwiss for his "bag of many things" collection.

• Haha
Reactions: StubbornSwiss
I have them and they work fine. Would not classify as great but will do the job and the price point was acceptable. Give them a try or ship them to StubbornSwiss for his "bag of many things" collection.

........ c'mon now! Don't we all just have such a bag/case? We order/buy something and when we get it, realize we don't really need it, and then it ends up in the bag, box, case...... whatever.

I'm going to start clearing out my stuff. A lot of new items. Tried once and that was it. Or just looked at.... and that was it!

Maybe we could have a 'Swap Section' somewhere in these forums....... Moderators??

I use double sided velcro. You can make it as loose or tight as you want. Cheap as chips!View attachment 110397
Thanks for all the creative ideas in response to the question. This will hopefully help others that want to do something similar with or without a retail option. Though you still have to locate the velcro used in this example, though its cheaper than the PGY Tech option.

I guess it also depends on what case you have, a hard case it maybe easier to insert/remove the MA2 without having the props secured, where its a bit problematic in the DJI Fly More case.

Afternoon, looking at these for prop management in the Air 2 Bag, anyone try them? Thoughts

thanks
I’ve got some but only tend to use the top strap and not the boot bit as I’ve got a trifibre hard case.. they do fit well though across the arms

Reactions: volition
I use a set of 3D printed ones I bought off Etsy. Got a set for the MA2 and MM. They both fit in their OEM case.

4CF4C010-4889-4B64-B967-F8284AE8DEC9.jpeg4CF4C010-4889-4B64-B967-F8284AE8DEC9.jpeg
0D5BCA00-04A3-4E66-90A0-8EEDF8AEAC5C.jpeg0D5BCA00-04A3-4E66-90A0-8EEDF8AEAC5C.jpeg

I have that on my M2P and i really like it. I use that all the time.

thanks
I just ordered a set. They look like the most practical. I do not like the bag at all for a 1K investment

I use the PGT Tech version on my M2P, and like them a lot. I haven’t compared them to 3D printed or anything else, but think I’d repurchase these if I lost them.

thanks
I do. Love em!

I have these. They’re great. Look and feel like DJI might have made them.

One trick is: Once you get the bottom piece in place, then spread the props out wide inside the prop holder, it holds its place really well.

thanks
I have those for my Mavic 2 Zoom and Mavic Air 2, they actually work great. It's worth having.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3