DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone Using Litchi Beta With Tripltek Tablets

Jagerbomb52

Reactions
This is only for the new Beta version of Litchi
Reading lots of reports of the beta crashing on mostly the S21 ultra. I think it is because of android 12. Just wondering if anyone is experiencing any problems with it installed on the Tripltek tablets?

I have the beta running on a Tripltek 8 Pro running the OS it came with, Android 10 I believe, with no issues other than is to be expected with a beta version. One thing to remember, especially if you’re new to Android tablets (like me), you have to completely quit the DJI Fly app before you start up the Litchi beta app.

Thanks
I have been a android user for many years, after leaving the ios system behind and never looking back.
I think the biggest problems is from the android 12 which not all phones or tablet have yet to get.
Thanks for your input.

This is only for the new Beta version of Litchi
Reading lots of reports of the beta crashing on mostly the S21 ultra. I think it is because of android 12. Just wondering if anyone is experiencing any problems with it installed on the Tripltek tablets?
I downloaded v4.19 and got no connection to the Mini, Mini 2 and Air 2. I downloaded v4.20 beta - and all three connected fine. I didn't fly, the tests were in my lounge at night.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851