DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone using the S9+ for Mavic Pro?

abadrs

Reactions
Like the title says anyone use this device for the Mavic Pro? I have the S7+ currently but it has the pink line in the screen and I'm due for an upgrade.

I tried searching for this I'm sure it's been asked but my search NEVER has any topics found.

I seem to remember a post somewhere on here that said the S9+ plus was not on the list of recommended devices. But that list is goofy. It still says my NEXUS 7 is a acceptable device and I beg to differ.

Last edited:
If you are going to pay almost 1K for a S9+, you should just get the note 9.
It’s got awesome specs and will be available August 16th

Reactions: ghostdancer
If you are going to pay almost 1K for a S9+, you should just get the note 9.
It’s got awesome specs and will be available August 16th
This will be my primary phone. Aren't the Note series bigger screened than the plus models? Not really wanting to carry any bigger device than I can fit into my pocket

The Note 9 is almost a half inch taller and about 5mm wider, not much of a difference. They are both pretty decent sized phones.

I have. To me, and I have pretty big hands it's a tad to long to use in the controller comfortably. I also have a iPhone 7 and I prefer that in size for the controller.

I use an S8. Recently upgraded all software and firmware.(I have been overseas for a couple of months and left the MP home) Gave the MP a good test today trying everything I could think of. Performance was flawless.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser