DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone want to trade cases?

Are you sure it's going to fit in the DJI Protector Case? It doesn't seem to have a cutout that'll fit the Smart Controller.

1549304357859.png

1549304456390.png

I exchanged email today with GPC and they are in the process of finalizing a design for a new case that will fit the SmartController - with details supposedly available end of this week - perhaps you could purchase the removable insert so you could adapt.

Reactions: guigen
Any word from GPC?

I exchanged email today with GPC and they are in the process of finalizing a design for a new case that will fit the SmartController - with details supposedly available end of this week - perhaps you could purchase the removable insert so you could adapt.

Any word from GPC?

Yep, head back on Friday. They will have a new version of the case - new insert. It will NOT accommodate either the regular or smart controller (one at a time) as they claim the space for the new smart controller requires changes in layout and they have not had demand for a case that can accommodate either. Also, it won’t have the removable top part with lower storage (where their existing one stores an ipad). You will be able to purchase just the overall insert if you already have a case (or change down the line).

Price is $129 and part number will be GPC-DJI-MAV2-SC

Let me see if I can attach a pic of the brochure they sent

Attachments

• E5959742-7A0D-448D-AD03-ABA4256DDFDF.jpeg
    E5959742-7A0D-448D-AD03-ABA4256DDFDF.jpeg
    616.8 KB · Views: 19
Thanks, will be contacting them about the foam inserts!

Yep, head back on Friday. They will have a new version of the case - new insert. It will NOT accommodate either the regular or smart controller (one at a time) as they claim the space for the new smart controller requires changes in layout and they have not had demand for a case that can accommodate either. Also, it won’t have the removable top part with lower storage (where their existing one stores an ipad). You will be able to purchase just the overall insert if you already have a case (or change down the line).

Price is $129 and part number will be GPC-DJI-MAV2-SC

Let me see if I can attach a pic of the brochure they sent

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580