DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

App detail upside down

Amac123

Reactions
Hi guys,
I have not had my Pro2 for very long, this was only my 2nd time up, but so very pleased with it so far :)
For some reason the app once connected is upside down, I have checked the phone is on auto rotate.

The first time I used it I just kept turning it round in the end it sorted its self out, but this morning no end of messing about would get it the right way round?

Just wondered if anyone had any ideas please?
The phone is an Honor 8 if that helps at all.
Thanks for any help or advice,
Alex

Attachments

• DJI_0011.JPG
    DJI_0011.JPG
    7.3 MB · Views: 30
Hi guys,
I have not had my Pro2 for very long, this was only my 2nd time up, but so very pleased with it so far :)
For some reason the app once connected is upside down, I have checked the phone is on auto rotate.

The first time I used it I just kept turning it round in the end it sorted its self out, but this morning no end of messing about would get it the right way round?

Just wondered if anyone had any ideas please?
The phone is an Honor 8 if that helps at all.
Thanks for any help or advice,
Alex
I have had this happen from time to time on the Pro Platinum. I have redown loaded Go 4 app, but it did not help.

Yes it drives you mad....I am trying to learn all the settings and having to try and do it all upside down ! ha ha
there must be a way of sorting it........

Tilt your controller towards you. Usually that flips it.
HI, cheers for that, I am off tomorrow and the weather looks good in the morning, so I will give it a go....let you know how I get on, it is all charging up at the mo..cheers

Mine generally starts off with the opening Splash Screen inverted but generally sorts out after that. But as suggested, tilt or lean your setup so that you have a definite upper edge UP.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest