DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

App thinks my Macic pro is an Inspire 1

SUP Norway

Reactions
Site
supnorway.com
I have a Mavic Pro, Latest Firmware and DJI Go 4 latest version.
When i connect my Galaxy S9+ it prompts "Always open DJI Go 4 when Inspire 1 is connected" (I have a Mavic Pro)
It also prompts " Always open Litchi when Inspire 1 is connected" when I'm running Litchi, again with the Mavic Pro.

I have deleted all DJI files and reinstalled. Same thing. Have rolled back and then updated firmware with Assistant 2 (1.2.5)

If i try to fly. It does not recognise the SD Card (Says no Sd card) It's new and formatted correctly. Also suffers many connectivity issues, image and control and GPS mode switching to opti even if connected to 11 satelites
Litchi sees the sdcard no problem but has image connectivty issues.
Ideas?

Interesting. I’m going to watch this one just to see how it gets resolved.
Hopefully someone will help.

So I rolled back the firmware to 1.4.10000, I deleted every DJI file I could find on my Galaxy S9+ and reinstalled DJI Go 4.
It all works perfectly again, so I'm not touching or updating anything. As long as it works, right? I use this for my business and cannot afford down time.
It still prompts me with "Always open DJI Go 4 when Inspire 1 is connected" Even though I've only every had my Mavic pro.

Good work. Updates at times are a bad omen. Always goes back to
“If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”.

Curious have you tried shutting app using your back button on phone then restarting app? May recognize it then.

I think it is the phone that somehow associated the MP USB ID as an Inspire 1. I say this because the rest of the message you describe is the pattern Androids say when they have multiple apps that can be used with the attached USB device.

Once the app tried to upgrade my spark with mavic air frimware lol..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31