DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apple ipad

Pahunter1274

Reactions
I just purchased a apple 9 iPad to use with my dji mini. I need a longer cable to my controller. What type cable do I use?
Thanks

Here's what i bought on Amazon, to connect my Remote Controller to my iPad 7th generation:

1FT 90 Degree RC USB C to iOS Phone Tablet OTG Data Cable Right Angle Connector Cord for DJI Mini 2, Mavic Air 2, Air 2S Remote Controller Accessories (1 Pc)

I don't know the configuration of your Mini, but the description says it will work with a Mini 2.

Mavic Mini 2 (usb c) and mini 1 (micro usb) remotes use different connections. Does Apple 9 use usb c or lightning connection? Need those to answer your question. 12” is fine whichever combo, available Amazon (will say suitable for mavic and model)

Here's what i bought on Amazon, to connect my Remote Controller to my iPad 7th generation:

1FT 90 Degree RC USB C to iOS Phone Tablet OTG Data Cable Right Angle Connector Cord for DJI Mini 2, Mavic Air 2, Air 2S Remote Controller Accessories (1 Pc)

I don't know the configuration of your Mini, but the description says it will work with a Mini 2.
How did you mount the ipad to the stock controller?

How did you mount the ipad to the stock controller?
With this, $24 today on Amazon:

Hanatora 4-11 Inch Tablet Holder Mount Bracket with Lanyard for DJI Mavic 3,Air 2S, Mavic Air 2,DJI Mini 2 Drone Remote Controller, Extended Control Clip Accessories​

Somewhat top-heavy, but I do like the bigger screen. A tip I picked up on another thread: wear a dark shirt, because a white shirt will reflect too much.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gebert94403