DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Platinum Apple

RadioFlyerMan

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Something I had sitting around since last fall and never published. No big epic deal; the only new thing is experimenting with a "bottom sky" shot in the beginning. Needs more work, and I have some ideas for future videos.

Something I had sitting around since last fall and never published. No big epic deal; the only new thing is experimenting with a "bottom sky" shot in the beginning. Needs more work, and I have some ideas for future videos.
Hi John,
I like apples ? and of course I also like very much your very well done video. Nice calm shots with a very well fitting music. The first shot looks fantastic, good idea to use the sky as bottom!
cheers Paul

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Thank you all for watching and your kind words.

Great video, well done. You reminded me of my home in New Jersey years ago when I had some apple trees in my backyard.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Great video, well done. You reminded me of my home in New Jersey years ago when I had some apple trees in my backyard.
Thanks! I’m thinking about shooting the same orchard in the spring when the blossoms are out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis