DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Appreciation Post

InterstateP

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Just wanted to send a thank you to everyone who is posting their experiences, good or bad, with the MA2 so far. I literally JUST received my FedEx package and started charging the batteries (one at a time, of course ?) and I'm super stoked to get as soon as tomorrow to get it in the air. As a first timer, all the feedback and information has been profoundly helpful and made me a bit more confident about my maiden flight. I'll come back and post about my experience as soon as I'm able to, so it can hopefully help someone else like me. Appreciate all the veteran pilots who are keeping us informed and generally being receptive to all the newcomers. ??

Just wanted to send a thank you to everyone who is posting their experiences, good or bad, with the MA2 so far. I literally JUST received my FedEx package and started charging the batteries (one at a time, of course ?) and I'm super stoked to get as soon as tomorrow to get it in the air. As a first timer, all the feedback and information has been profoundly helpful and made me a bit more confident about my maiden flight. I'll come back and post about my experience as soon as I'm able to, so it can hopefully help someone else like me. Appreciate all the veteran pilots who are keeping us informed and generally being receptive to all the newcomers. ??
Welcome, and have fun! Fly with extra caution until you have some experience.

It is so easy--in the excitement of having this amazing device--to fly beyond your ability, or assume things that turn out not true. A post from just this morning--Thought I almost lost it ...--is from a new MA2 owner correctly believes he nearly lost his drone on the first day. He got lucky. Not everyone does, so take care.

But again, have fun; that's what it's all about!

Last edited:
Reactions: InterstateP
All my batteries, I charged for a few minutes and plugged them into the drone one by one. I am now charging all of them on the 3 bay charger. Will update if things go bad lol.

Reactions: InterstateP
All my batteries, I charged for a few minutes and plugged them into the drone one by one. I am now charging all of them on the 3 bay charger. Will update if things go bad lol.
In that case, I hope you don't have to update us! Good luck, brother!

Welcome, and have fun! Fly with extra caution until you have some experience.

It is so easy--in the excitement of having this amazing device--to fly beyond your ability, or assume things that turn out not true. A post from just this morning--Thought I almost lost it ...--is from a new MA2 owner came very close to losing it, but got lucky.

But again, have fun; that's what it's all about!
Yeah, I read this earlier actually. I've been borderline obsessed with info-gathering the past 4 weeks or so. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Me Too!!

Reactions: Gindra and snapdog

I'm new to this too so we can learn together on this ma'man.... my first real UAC (had cheaper ones like a Contixo F22) but this is a whole new level. I've been being SUPER careful and not ashamed to say I was extreeeemly nervous on my first flight with it. And the 2nd, and the 3rd... I just took it very slow, let it hover for a while, played with the controls, didn't go too far, kept it simple.

Good luck let us know how it goes on the first flight!

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique