DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

approved license not showing on remote

R M Ford

Reactions
When i apply to unlock a zone using my computer everything works fine and I get a message on the computer screen saying the request has been approved. Bu, when I go to my remote and drone i go to unlock geo zone and get a message " no unlockoing licenses" The problem is not me dong something wrong. I have unlocked this authorizations a few hundred times. I know how to do it. The license simply does not show up on the remote inspite of the computer message saying the request has been approved. I went to the DJI online chat for help. That was a big mistake. The person "helping" had no idea what to do and asked me to send multiple screen shots of what was on my remote screen an on the computer screen. After a long time he simply gave up and said he did not know how to fix it. The sentance structure of what he typed led me to believe that perhaps I was connected to an off shore service and he struggled with English. I tried again today to use shat and was but way back in the que. So I thought I would try this forum

When i apply to unlock a zone using my computer everything works fine and I get a message on the computer screen saying the request has been approved. Bu, when I go to my remote and drone i go to unlock geo zone and get a message " no unlockoing licenses" The problem is not me dong something wrong. I have unlocked this authorizations a few hundred times. I know how to do it. The license simply does not show up on the remote inspite of the computer message saying the request has been approved. I went to the DJI online chat for help. That was a big mistake. The person "helping" had no idea what to do and asked me to send multiple screen shots of what was on my remote screen an on the computer screen. After a long time he simply gave up and said he did not know how to fix it. The sentance structure of what he typed led me to believe that perhaps I was connected to an off shore service and he struggled with English. I tried again today to use shat and was but way back in the que. So I thought I would try this forum
Make sure you "refresh" that section to download any new unlock codes

Usually, the unlock request is done through the controller flight screen, after which it is ported from the controller to the drone. Once the cert is in the drone: it's valid. Try using the 'UNLOCK REQUEST' in the app menu section.

Reactions: EricJT
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iborrego