DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are Mavic 2 Pro standard controllers available?

johnbirt

Reactions
I bought a M2 Pro/Smart Controller package a while back. The smart controller is now exhibiting the slow charge issue where it takes many hours to re-charge. 7 hours the other day to get from 67% to 100%.

Waiting to hear back from the appropriate DJI department for next step. Looks like I will be without any ability to fly for a while and winter is setting in!

This caused me to look around in the UK for a standard controller as a backup. I cannot find any for sale from DJI and all the usual UK channels. It doesn't seem to be available as a separate item only with a drone as far as I can see?

Also though there are Mavic Pro controllers available there is conflicting information re compatibility with Pro 2 drone some say yes some say no.

I find it incredible that you can't buy a standard M2 Pro standard controller separately. Surely you can?

These apparently can be used by another pilot/trainer alongside a smart controller - but how do you get one!

Some on eBay as I type this post

Indeed - thanks. Never tend to look on Ebay don't know why. None on Amazon that I could see.

Anyway found one that is brand new at good price with case thrown in from someone who didn't need it . Not keen on the refurbished ones so was lucky to find new.

Still very puzzled why they are so hard to get hold of and DJI don't sell separately or indeed Drones Direct or Heliguy .... etc.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ