DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are mavic 2 propellers compatible with mavic pro?

For the record, these are Master Airscrews, not OEM DJI. I have used Master Airscrew props on many of my RC planes where there were no OEM props available. I just dont trust any prop other than OEM DJI.

If these were available in the Uk I would buy a set. Does anybody know if or what import duty you would have to pay as you need to buy 3 sets to get good postage deal.

I actually tried it. The front were fine but the rear scratched the body and made a weird noise while doing it. I was able to take off and hover about a foot off the ground, seemed stable enough, no drift or anything. I didn't have the courage to go any higher, I can live with a small scratch but a potential crash, not so much.

Reactions: jason38
First flight with my brand new master propellers on my mavic, in replacment of mavic pro platinium low noise props, and it's awesome...
The noise is very low !! Good products!
I didnt notice any flight characteristic diference between these props, and the flight time is quiet the same...
I ordered orange and black ones, the orange color brings a better visibility in some conditions..
They also looks more robust...
Great products!!! :)

Last edited:
have tested my new props and they are great,gain settings have no effect on vibration,just make sure you open the props fully by hand before flight as they are kinda tight,much quieter than 6331 low noise props,at least to my old ears

I actually tried it. The front were fine but the rear scratched the body and made a weird noise while doing it. I was able to take off and hover about a foot off the ground, seemed stable enough, no drift or anything. I didn't have the courage to go any higher, I can live with a small scratch but a potential crash, not so much.
I also tried this and grinded down the spot on the rear of the top cover where it made contact. M2 props provide a lower pitch sound that is an improvement.
4.3 pitch vs 4.4 pitch of the master airscrew, so I guess my master airscrew props will collect dust now

Reactions: Huskertoad
I email Master Airscrew, and this is the reply:

Hi Jay,

Thank you for choosing Master Airscrew.

Our Mavic Pro / Platinum props are compatible with Mavic 2, however there would be not noticeable improvement on the performance.
You will still get the new look and colors with performance very similar to the DJI props that comes with the Mavic 2.

We are currently working on a dedicated product for Mavic 2 to be released soon.

Hope this helps.
Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Thank you
Best regards,
MAS Team

If these were available in the Uk I would buy a set. Does anybody know if or what import duty you would have to pay as you need to buy 3 sets to get good postage deal.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07H95T3TW/?coliid=I1B105I8E6KD7Q&colid=X5BS0IJUTCGA&psc=0
Get them before Brexit and you'll have no duty, as they are shipped from the Master Airscrew factory in Bulgaria. They quote delivery times of about 3 weeks, but they have delivered two sets to me in around a week. Prices very reasonable and quality superb!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61