DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are there any tips how to recover a stubborn flight log?

Saigondroner

Reactions
I went flying for the NYE fireworks, and believe I may have been hit by the police EMP guns. I did not know at the time, but it has been all over news since Jan. 1. I did a test flight earlier, and had some unusual warnings, and several similar length, and spaced RF loss. Things were weird enough I cancelled doing the flight plan for fireworks. But I did go straight up, shot some video, and came straight down. M2P went into Atti mode 2x for no apparent reason...after the 1st time, I was landing as fast as I could. I have not been able to obtain the 2nd log from the drone. Assistant shows me a list of logs, but the always timeout downloading. Any ideas? 1st log was easy...thanks.

Thanks! I will give it a try. The 1st flight log was taken from the AC, before 2nd flight. I haven't tried to dig very deeply, fearing I might lose something. I'm very curious, since I think I had lost contact for 8-10 min, and MP2 was gone. Then it appeared. AC log says drone lost contact for 4+ min, RTH kicked in...a lucky night, for sure.

Thanks again! I have most of that information. My normal post flight workflow is to upload to airdata, and review all logs. I have used often but not tried all of Phantomehelp's wonderful tools for this strange event.. Here is the AC's 1st flight log, airdata shows RF loss well...that RTH was a long long time. 12-31-99 D2-D1 Saigon

Thanks for sharing. This is the first time I see a log containing a successful RTH due to signal loss.
I'll share all test analysis with you. I fly a lot of boring, repeat flight plans. Something was weird, pre mission...so I canceled the main flight, I was pressured into doing something....went straight up 150m, and the went in ATTI mode after about 10 min. Safely landed at the HP. I was amazed at the video I captured! Next morning, I read about cops shooting drones out of the sky...NYE 2020 TPHCM

Thanks again! I have most of that information. My normal post flight workflow is to upload to airdata, and review all logs. I have used often but not tried all of Phantomehelp's wonderful tools for this strange event.. Here is the AC's 1st flight log, airdata shows RF loss well...that RTH was a long long time. 12-31-99 D2-D1 Saigon

The connection was lost because you flew the aircraft behind a tall building.

1578033073348.jpeg

Reactions: Meta4
The connection was lost because you flew the aircraft behind a tall building.

View attachment 89599
Interesting....fair enough. I fly this pattern regularly, and have never had LOS so poorly. I'm collecting all the logs now, will post ASAP. This was a test flight, using Litchi....I think it was pilot error. Working on logs now....thanks so much!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61