DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 Arnett Canyon - Superior, AZ

Great music. Stunning area to shoot drone video. Keep working on smoothing out your moves and/or edit out jerky moves. Don't be afraid to fly close to unusual/interesting things like a big rock tower that looks like a chimney or even a giant Saguaros and circle them once in awhile.

Reactions: baristabob
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
One of my top hikes in Arizona.
It is a beautiful but unforgiving country. I thought your flying could use some smoothing. Your frequent wiggling up and down of the gimbal was distracting and needs to be edited out. Same with the yaws. Sometimes, you just stopped to look at a tree. The whole film needs smoother flying and editing out of the pauses when you are deciding which way to go next.

Awesome music choice for the country.

Yes, better flying and editing will come with practice, and learning from others videos here and elsewhere.
The important thing is to keep at it, try something new each flight (when comfortable with it) in drone film techniques, drone shooting modes, etc.

It looks like it was shot not long before or after noon, not the best light for such a place, but maybe there was no choice to film early morning or at dusk.

When editing, colour grading can help with that, I'm not up to that stage yet myself, everything I do is done straight from the drone, using settings and filters to help with bright scenes . . . and editing in imovie with minor cuts and simple music.

Keep at it, you are in some wonderful country for drone filming / photography.

Reactions: baristabob
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone