DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ask about the problem of deleting drone flight kilometers

thanducha

Reactions
Chào mọi người. Tôi có một câu hỏi khá ngớ ngẩn, có lẽ sẽ có người hỏi tôi làm nghề gì và mục đích là gì. Nhưng tôi vẫn muốn hỏi, có cách nào xóa hoặc cài đặt lại số km đã bay trong lịch sử máy bay không? Giống như tôi khoanh tròn trong ảnh
biggrin.gif

Xin lưu ý: Đây là lịch sử của chính máy bay được lưu trên máy bay, không phải lịch sử của phi công được lưu trên tài khoản gmail.
26bc9f9a-f393-45e3-a171-b3efcc89e758.jpg

Chào mọi người. Tôi có một câu hỏi khá ngớ ngẩn, có lẽ sẽ có người hỏi tôi làm nghề gì và mục đích là gì. Nhưng tôi vẫn muốn hỏi, có cách nào xóa hoặc cài đặt lại số km đã bay trong lịch sử máy bay không? Giống như tôi khoanh tròn trong ảnh
biggrin.gif

Xin lưu ý: Đây là lịch sử của chính máy bay được lưu trên máy bay, không phải lịch sử của phi công được lưu trên tài khoản gmail.
Bạn có thể dễ dàng xóa dữ liệu cho từng chuyến bay.
Điều đó sẽ thiết lập lại mọi thứ về không.

Để làm điều đó, hãy truy cập hồ sơ của bạn trong ứng dụng và tìm Trung tâm dữ liệu chuyến bay.
Vuốt sang trái trên mỗi bản ghi chuyến bay và bạn sẽ thấy biểu tượng thùng rác màu đỏ.
Nhấn vào đó và bạn có thể xóa hồ sơ chuyến bay đó.

i-ZqC9jf9-M.jpg

Reactions: thanducha
In English via Google translate.

Hi everybody. I have a rather silly question, perhaps someone will ask me what I do and what my purpose is. But I still want to ask, is there any way to delete or reset the number of kilometers flown in the aircraft history? Like I circled in the biggrin.gif imagePlease note: This is the plane's own history saved on the plane, not the pilot's history saved on the gmail account.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meta4's answer.

You can easily delete data for each flight.
That will reset everything to zero.
To do that, go to your profile in the app and find Flight Data Center.Swipe left on each flight record and you'll see a red trash can icon. Tap that and you can delete that flight record.

Last edited:
biggrin.gif

View attachment 175501
There is no way that I know of to zero just the totals without deleting the logs.
If you wish to delete the logs I would suggest alternative methods of deletion.

Method 1) Connect the screen device to a computer via USB, using the computer find the logs' storage folder, highlight all the logs in that folder and then delete them or preferably MOVE them to a folder on the computer.
2) if the screen device has a built in file browser it is likely that you can do the same thing using that file browser I.e. find the storage folder, highlight all the logs and delete them.

Note, if there are logs from multiple drones stored on the screen device you can use the app to separate out a particular drone's logs and display only those logs in the screen capture that Meta4 shows.
With Meta4's view on display on the screen device, look at the log list displayed on the computer and using the computer delete the appropriate logs or move them to a folder on the computer.

I have multiple fly app using drones and I store each drone's logs in a separate folder on the computer, I use the above method to select the logs and move them to the appropriate folder. If two or more drones have been flown on the same day I need to replay a log in the app and note its timestamp then move the log with that date and time stamp to the appropriate folder.

If you aren't interested in storing the logs anywhere else then combining the "Touch "all aircraft" and select the desired drone. " approach with Meta4's approach might be easier for deleting those air 3 flights that were flown on the same day as another drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pepelapugh