DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Assistant 2 Does Not Find Mavic Mini - Mac

dan.utinske

Reactions
Powered on aircraft connected cable the USB to computer - does not find Mini

Powered on aircraft connected cable the USB to computer - does not find Mini

You need to download the DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic 2.1.10, it's on the DJI website. Install the software, open the program, battery in mini and power on, connect the usb and it should find it. Same thing for the controller. if it doesn't find it unplug the usb and with power on to the mini or controller plug it in again and it should find it. Good Luck!

You need to download the DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic 2.1.10, it's on the DJI website. Install the software, open the program, battery in mini and power on, connect the usb and it should find it. Same thing for the controller. if it doesn't find it unplug the usb and with power on to the mini or controller plug it in again and it should find it. Good Luck!

I did as you recommended; updated software to the correct version. Power on the drone and plugged it in and it worked like a charm. Same for the controller. Thanks for taking the time to point me in the right direction.

Reactions: tmiller

Sorry, I'm VERY new (yesterday signed up).. I have this same issue. I installed the app, tried to connect and it did NOT connect. I removed the application Restarted my mac and reinstalled the app (for the Mavic). Tried it again and still no connection. I've tried two different cables.

I downloaded DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic latest edition and it does not recognize my Mavic Mini or the controller. Loaded on Mac, rebooted just in case. It will load the first time but does not recognize the drone or controller. Subsequent attempts to re-open results in nothing. I have to reboot to get the program to even come up..

Same problem. Try all recommended solution to no avail. My computer only detect the memory card. Maybe I need to change the windows language to Chinese or something.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15