DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Assistant 2 Simulator - how to?

catowner7

Reactions
I'm sorry, I know this subject has been ventilated already in various threads but I still don't get it. I've got a M2Z with the standard controller and have installed DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic on my Windows 10 laptop. Connecting the controller with the computer using the supplied cable I get the assistant to recognise the controller, and when I click it it shows me an option that lets my control and update the firmware, which I've done. But that's it. I've tried powering up the drone to see if any more options become available but no. As I'm interested in the simulator that is supposed to exist in the assistant I wonder if anybody can tell me exactly how to activate it. I would be more than grateful. Many thanks.

I'm sorry, I know this subject has been ventilated already in various threads but I still don't get it. I've got a M2Z with the standard controller and have installed DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic on my Windows 10 laptop. Connecting the controller with the computer using the supplied cable I get the assistant to recognise the controller, and when I click it it shows me an option that lets my control and update the firmware, which I've done. But that's it. I've tried powering up the drone to see if any more options become available but no. As I'm interested in the simulator that is supposed to exist in the assistant I wonder if anybody can tell me exactly how to activate it. I would be more than grateful. Many thanks.
I may be wrong but I thought the simulator software was a separate application/program? Someone should correct me if I'm wrong or point you to the answer.

I may be wrong but I thought the simulator software was a separate application/program? Someone should correct me if I'm wrong or point you to the answer.
Mavic Assistant has a simulator in the program. I am also trying to get it to work.

Reactions: Mavic2zoomAptos
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007