DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Platinum at last a day to fly with some sun

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
my friend and I went out to a local spot not far from home and flew our MPPs today ,it was actually quite pleasant in the sun i took a few pics for the forum
DJI_0005.JPGDJI_0006.JPGDJI_0007.JPGDJI_0008.JPGDJI_0009.JPG

Your really taking some nice pictures but without the editing your loosing out on 90% of the potential of what your drone is giving you to work with, Just took a minute but made it pop just a little bit.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and land on Water.

Screenshot 03-08-2021 12.19.44.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: old man mavic
thanks for the edit,Coal,to be honest ,that side of the hobby does not really interest me very much ,thats not to say i dont admire the efforts of others like yourself,i do not post anything on media platforms ,this forum is the only thing i am on ,and even then, i only post the odd pics ,now and then ,i am more into the flying and maintenance side of the hobby ,and i enjoy helping others to have a good experience ,when they start their drone flying adventure

Nice and thanks for sharing.

Great Pics Tony, it looks lovely where you live. Your really lucky you
can get out and about now in Wales, we've still got another 20 days
until Freeeeeeedom.

Yeah baby! Nice scenery.

It was 65°F here yesterday and will be the same today (before rain sets in tomorrow). I did some practice flying yesterday with my Mini 2 and will be heading out shortly to do the same today with my M2P. I can't believe the cobwebs on my flying skills from winter hybernation.

Great Pics Tony, it looks lovely where you live. Your really lucky you
can get out and about now in Wales, we've still got another 20 days
until Freeeeeeedom.
@Gary.r not really getting out and about im afraid ,the pics are taken only some 6 miles from my home ,and its the first time i have ventured that far,since November last year ,out and about for me will be when i am able to go back to flying up the Brecon Beacons ,the real out and about

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gplunk99