Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AT LAST IT'S OVER. I'M FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

swoondrones

Reactions
AT LAST IT'S OVER. I'M FREE!

You can see my previous reviews at the DJI thread at Trust Pilots to explain this one, but at last I've given up. I've paid the DJI Care payment I had after 6 months of a (cue swear word) drone and DJI's total complete (cue swear word) excuses, let alone appalling assessments, to get a new drone and controller and I'm going to to sell it. I'm so completely disgusted with DJI. I'd rather not fly. I would feel ashamed and owned if after all this (cue swear word), I would have to fly their drones.

As I can't afford a proper drone, and the consumer market really doesn't have anything better, I'm happy to offer my services as a pilot or camera operator for the bigger shoots. Also happy to volunteer for Marine Reacue or Surf Lifesavers, if they want me.
I'm exhausted with this DJI nightmare. Tired of Cas and her geofencing (cue swear word) for why it was losing transmission. Tired of Jenny and her short sighted (cue swear word) with handling the eventual accident I had. Tired of Dora and her (cue swear word) saying they checked the flight records and isn't find any connection loss errors and auto-RTHs as a consequence, even though the dromeisless than 500m away in open territory. They said it's geofencing and fly somewhere else, in an area where others fly without problems.

And really tired of the appalling assessment of the DJI of whats wrong with the drone. So stupid. Beyond stupid. The gimbal isn't tacking properly but they aid they recalibrated it and it's fine. I know I did that and more before I sent it and even before the accident and calibration didn't do (cue swear word).

I really hate this company. It's really easy to see the fake reviews vs the ones where people are as appalled as I am at their total denial. I really don't know how some Chinese people live with themselves. Even with the support they got from international investments, they learned nothing about quality and integrity. They only worship money. I design a different currency where one has the chance to worship ones creative self and that of others, but that's another story.

Anyway, they may have won the battle, but they will lose the war. I paided my ransom to be free. Not long now, and all this crap will be over.

• Angry
Reactions: Hauptmann
Well hate to see you go so quick but if you started posting just to bash DJI, you need to do it somewhere else
as this is not the place to start a thread just to get members here fired up so as sar said it's no point in this
thread . Sorry but am calling this on this thread .
Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes
This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kasperskyy