DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Athens' Marina: Another ideal place for a walk near the sea

Tasos GR

Reactions
The Athens' Marina is another ideal place for a leisurely walk, with the sea extremely refreshing, idyllic view and tranquility. It is also suitable for small children as it is a safe place for activities. Enjoy the wider area from above!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The Athens' Marina is another ideal place for a leisurely walk, with the sea extremely refreshing, idyllic view and tranquility. It is also suitable for small children as it is a safe place for activities. Enjoy the wider area from above!
Hi Tasos,
this is really a beautiful location. That would even be suitable for me for a walk, because it´s all flat ?
Thanks for sharing and have a nice weekend, Paul

Reactions: Tasos GR
Another interesting video Tasos, some great shots there. You do the country proud the way you present it. Regards

Reactions: Tasos GR
Hi Tasos,
this is really a beautiful location. That would even be suitable for me for a walk, because it´s all flat ?
Thanks for sharing and have a nice weekend, Paul
Thank you so much my friend Paul for your feedback. Have a wonderful day!! ??

Another interesting video Tasos, some great shots there. You do the country proud the way you present it. Regards
Thank you so much my friend for your feedback and your kind words, appreciated!

Nice edit and music!
Thank you so much my friend for your feedback and your kind words, appreciated! Stay tuned and have a wonderful day!! ??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eseex