DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Athens Race Course and the Olympic Equestrian Center in Markopoulo

Tasos GR

Reactions
Hello friends.
See from above the Athens Race Course and the Olympic Equestrian Center in Markopoulo. Horse racing is one of the longest-lived and most historic sports. Their roots can be traced back to ancient Athens and the first Olympic Games, with a strong presence during the Roman era and Byzantium where they flourished.

Hello friends.
See from above the Athens Race Course and the Olympic Equestrian Center in Markopoulo. Horse racing is one of the longest-lived and most historic sports. Their roots can be traced back to ancient Athens and the first Olympic Games, with a strong presence during the Roman era and Byzantium where they flourished.
Hi My friend Tascos,
that is really a very interesting location and story about it. I alway learn something new watching your videos ? Needless to say, but very smooth flying, as always ? Have a nice day!
cheers Paul

• Love
Reactions: Tasos GR
Hi My friend Tascos,
that is really a very interesting location and story about it. I alway learn something new watching your videos ? Needless to say, but very smooth flying, as always ? Have a nice day!
cheers Paul
Thank you so much my dear friend Paul for your feedback and your kind words, appreciated! Have a wonderful day!! ??

Nice and thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the Look. Great view of the barn area also. We have groups like PETA who would love to see the end of mans associations with horses, dogs ..you name it....WTF are they thinking...

Great video! I liked and subscribed

Great video! I liked and subscribed
Thank you my friend. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm glad you enjoyed it! Furthermore, I wanted to take a moment to welcome you. I'm excited and grateful that you decided to join my channel ? Thank you so much, and I look forward to seeing you here again soon!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661