DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Atti Mode

Storyline

Reactions
When I had my Phantom Vision there was a switch on the controller to enable Atti mode. This was very useful at times as you could feel and see exactly what the wind was doing.
I have been through every setting on my Mavic app and can't find out how you can map it to the soft switch.
Does anyone know how to do it ?

Edit: I have just remembered what I used it for. It was not so much the strength of the wind but the direction. If I wanted to descend rapidly I would reverse into the wind and then you can drop more or less as fast as you want. The danger of doing this with the wind is that you descend into your own prop-wash - can't remember the name of the effect but it can be very bad news (including with full scale helicopters).

Last edited:
Really - wow that is surprising. Is there a way of turning off the GPS then ?
You can cover the top rear with aluminum foil to block GPS. There is a software hack that allows you to switch to Atti mode but I have not done it.

Switch into Sport more and this will allow you to descend much faster.

It can be programmed with the standard and sport switch on side

I wonder what made DJI change their mind when they used to devote such a prominent switch to it. Surely people did not engage it and forget.

I wonder what made DJI change their mind when they used to devote such a prominent switch to it. Surely people did not engage it and forget.
I think you might have just answered your own question.

I would like an atti mode switch. I would think it would useful for indoor flying (which I currently do not do with the MP).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98