DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

attitude mode?

Satchs02

Reactions
I downloaded the firmware update and now I am getting an attitude mode error and my controller has a constant beeping. What do I need to do?

I downloaded the firmware update and now I am getting an attitude mode error and my controller has a constant beeping. What do I need to do?
Usually the beeping will stop when you calibrate the RC. Attitude mode I dunno.

How about falling back to the previous version of firmware and see if the problem will go away ? I highly doubt the cause being firmware update thought. ATTI mode is entered because the craft cannot receive good GPS signals and the environment is too dark for vision positioning to function. Have these causes been ruled out ?

Last edited:
You might have a notification that the drone is in atti mode, but that's not an error.
Why is it in atti mode?
Are you indoors or somewhere else where the drone's satellite reception is blocked?

Reactions: Thomas B
Glad you got straighten out ...I don't think that everyone is aware that you can download a complete operating manual on the DJI website. It's a PDF and you can keep it handy on your tablet or phone.

Reactions: MA2 317
The manual is also included in the Go 4 app without downloading anything.
It might also be there in the DJI Fly.

The manual is also included in the Go 4 app without downloading anything.
It might also be there in the DJI Fly.
If you're talking about what you find under "academy" in Go4, it's actually providing a shortcut to download the manual. Once downloaded, clicking on it again opens the PDF in your preferred PDF viewer.

Fly acts the same way through Academy, except I don't seem to see a way to delete a file you already downloaded like you can in Go4 (under Manage).

If you don't have the corresponding file already downloaded and you select it without access to internet, it will tell you to check network.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llMUTTZZll