DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aussat from Auckland

Hi all,
Just new to all this as only just purchased the Mavic 2 pro, never flown before so keen to learn the ropes but do it right. Any others from Auckland?
Welcome aboard, from Tauranga (ex-Auckland, a few times!). Cheers. I recently bought a Mavic Air 2 - amazing tech. Colleague flies a DJI Phantom Pro, for aerial mapping survey work in Auckland.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Yes, we have members from Auckland, and others from elsewhere in NZ.

Well, there are few more (100,000+) from other parts of the world as well.

A trip to NZ is definitely on my bucket list . Have a free ticket on Air NZ just waiting for me to cash in. Maybe next year.

Glad you've joined us! We're looking forward to seeing your work!

Hi all,
Just new to all this as only just purchased the Mavic 2 pro, never flown before so keen to learn the ropes but do it right. Any others from Auckland?

Hi, welcome to the forum.

looking forward to seeing your videos of such a beautiful part of the world. We were in NZ on a cruise just before lockdown and disembarked in Auckland where we stayed for 3 days.
Cambridge beach at Devonport was a great place to fly at....no hassles, only interested spectators....watch out for the Black Back Gulls though, they’re a little toooo interested sometimes!

Take care, catch you later. Peter

Welcome Aussat; welcome from Chicago the Windy city. Beautiful country side, hope to see some pictures when you get to around to it. One of the things I recommend is reading about drones, since you admit being new. You have a great bird that you bought. Learning how to fly and take pictures can be tricky business for a newbie. Watching video's taking a short course that will give you the basic knowledge about drones. For instances; In checking Flight conditions what should you do first? Fly safe have fun

Welcome from Christchurch.
If you’re ever down this way let us know as there are some cool places to fly even in Christchurch (shielded operations). The Port Hills is pretty unrestricted.
I find if you google drone and the city you’re in you’ll find where you can fly and not.
Have fun.

Welcome to the forum. You will find a great of information and support here. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin