DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Australian Cows Hyperlapse

DJ Wes

Reactions
Site
www.litchiutilities.com
While in Australia I captured hyperlapse footage of cows going to and from the dairy at a dairy farm. I understand that watching cows does not sound like the most exciting thing to do. However, seeing the movement of cows at this speed reminds me of ants. I hope you enjoy it.

This footage was captured using an Air 2s.

Loved it Wes! A very unique idea and well filmed.

I need to start doing some hyper lapses myself! All the cool hyper lapse videos that I’m seeing on here are inspiring me, I just need to find the time.

Reactions: DJ Wes
Well done! Like that you took something that, on its face, seemed uninteresting and turned it into something really cool. Nice flying as well.

While in Australia I captured hyperlapse footage of cows going to and from the dairy at a dairy farm. I understand that watching cows does not sound like the most exciting thing to do. However, seeing the movement of cows at this speed reminds me of ants. I hope you enjoy it.

Loved it, very nice peice of work!

Wes
that was one of the neatest clips I've ever seen. Great work!!!
Dale

That is a really cool clip...great work...thanks for sharing!

Do you mind me asking what your interval settings were for this hyperlapse ?

Very nice by the way :)

Do you mind me asking what your interval settings were for this hyperlapse ?

Very nice by the way :)
I used the shortest interval available which was 1/2 second I believe.

The tricky part of capturing this was to set up the mission (ending waypoint first) and then flying to where I wanted to start (then flying the hyperlapse in reverse). This had to be done in such a way that I wouldn't have to wait too long before starting the mission. Once started, you have no control over the speed. You have to hope the drone stays with the cows in view.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro