DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Autumn Colours at the Hermitage, Dunkeld, Highland Scotland - 4K

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
The first stop on our journey to the Highlands for a week long holiday with friends, after travelling through stormy and wet weather we arrived at the Hermitage expecting the worst, and were instead blessed with atmospheric mists, amazing colours and full rivers...

The Hermitage was created by John Murray, the third Duke of Atholl, who lived in nearby Dunkeld House, in the 18th century to honour the blind bard Ossian. It is home to the Georgian follies Ossian's Hall of Mirrors, Ossian's Cave and the Black Linn Falls.

@AlbionDrones wonderful ,almost magical location ,and a great video

Reactions: AlbionDrones
@AlbionDrones wonderful ,almost magical location ,and a great video
Thanks OMM, it was challenging, lots of trees and few clear places to fly, a very nerve wracking flight, with a huge sigh of relief when I landed...

Reactions: old man mavic
Lovely footage from favourite part of the world! Thanks for sharing!

Lovely footage from favourite part of the world! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks James, I have a lot more footage from last week still to process, hope you enjoy it when I get it done...

Beautiful work well done. Presume you found some waterfall SFX or did you have some extra kit with you?
Recorded the water on hubby's Samsung A53, let me get the sounds which were then edited and volume adjusted according to how far from the water the drone ws flying in the footage :)

The first stop on our journey to the Highlands for a week long holiday with friends, after travelling through stormy and wet weather we arrived at the Hermitage expecting the worst, and were instead blessed with atmospheric mists, amazing colours and full rivers...

The Hermitage was created by John Murray, the third Duke of Atholl, who lived in nearby Dunkeld House, in the 18th century to honour the blind bard Ossian. It is home to the Georgian follies Ossian's Hall of Mirrors, Ossian's Cave and the Black Linn Falls.

Great shots and smooth filming. I love the water sound of the falls. It makes it much more present. How did you capture the sound?

Great shots and smooth filming. I love the water sound of the falls. It makes it much more present. How did you capture the sound?
Thanks... Got hubby to record the sound on his Samsung A53 mobile phone, seemed to work well enough on a still day, but moving forwards I want to get a better solution......

Seems like a real business opportunity for DJI to make a quality sound recorder/mike that will easily integrate with their drones.

Seems like a real business opportunity for DJI to make a quality sound recorder/mike that will easily integrate with their drones.
Definitely... The DJI wireless Mic's will plug into the RC Pro, but very expensive...

I was there a few weeks ago. Just too early for the best of the autumn colours, but still got some good shots. Nice vid!

I was there a few weeks ago. Just too early for the best of the autumn colours, but still got some good shots. Nice vid!
Thanks... Its always difficult to know when is best for the autumn colours, a day or two can make a huge diference...

Reactions: scro
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure