DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Autumn in 4K

Relaxing video of autumn in 4k

Allo Tony, I hope you’re open to critiques. I don’t know who else will comment or how they feel about your video but here is my honest opinion.First it is too long, you have beautiful shots, my favourite is the one with the fog over the river, but all your shots are too long and even though the music is nice if your goal is to put viewers to sleep it is working and we end up not watching the whole video.I watched the first 4 min then started skipping through. All your shots are really smooth.This could have been a great 4 min long video.
I love autumn I made 2 videos of it this year in Canada.

Reactions: tony11 and Thomas B
Tony is right on with his comments!

Whenever I see a posted video over 4 minutes I usually zoom through it. Something you don’t want after the work you have done.

What I did see looked darn good: Subject matter and lighting. If I recall, most if not all of the video was at the same speed? If so, suggest you mix it up.

Reactions: tony11 and Thomas B
It’s time consuming, but important, to edit down our vids. I almost never watch one longer than 6-7 min and may not even scan a long one.

Reactions: tony11
Beautiful captures and editing. I think I understand your reasoning for it’s length as many listen to the television while going to sleep. I for one like to have something in the background as I drift off to sleep due to tinnitus. I enjoyed your video very much! Keep up the good work!

Don't listen to anyone who says it's too long!!!! They are a part of this byte-sized generation that can't understand anything longer than 142 characters or 120 seconds.

Your art is essential!

Allo Tony, I hope you’re open to critiques. I don’t know who else will comment or how they feel about your video but here is my honest opinion.First it is too long, you have beautiful shots, my favourite is the one with the fog over the river, but all your shots are too long and even though the music is nice if your goal is to put viewers to sleep it is working and we end up not watching the whole video.I watched the first 4 min then started skipping through. All your shots are really smooth.This could have been a great 4 min long video.
I love autumn I made 2 videos of it this year in Canada.
First of all thanks for your comment. I mostly maked this video for people that want to use it maybe as background, relaxing, sleeping, yoga? just something im trying.
share your autumn video so we can check it out :)
I also usually make short videos, this is one of them

Reactions: alpineph
Tony is right on with his comments!

Whenever I see a posted video over 4 minutes I usually zoom through it. Something you don’t want after the work you have done.

What I did see looked darn good: Subject matter and lighting. If I recall, most if not all of the video was at the same speed? If so, suggest you mix it up.
just checked it out and I definitly should mix the speed up! I will remember it for next time! thanks :)

It’s time consuming, but important, to edit down our vids. I almost never watch one longer than 6-7 min and may not even scan a long one.
Im exactly same. I think those sort of videos or mostly for people that just want to use it as relaxing video. I dont know yet if its a good thing or not, we will see :)
thanks for the comment :)

Reactions: Thomas B
Beautiful captures and editing. I think I understand your reasoning for it’s length as many listen to the television while going to sleep. I for one like to have something in the background as I drift off to sleep due to tinnitus. I enjoyed your video very much! Keep up the good work!
Thanks! Yes, exactly that!

Don't listen to anyone who says it's too long!!!! They are a part of this byte-sized generation that can't understand anything longer than 142 characters or 120 seconds.

Your art is essential!
Thanks so much. Everyone have different taste I guess :)

First of all thanks for your comment. I mostly maked this video for people that want to use it maybe as background, relaxing, sleeping, yoga? just something im trying.

I’ve seen that one before and watched it again it’s a gem.Thanks for sharing

Where was this filmed at ?

Lovely!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife