DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Autumn views, Native American soundtrack

Do you think the soundtrack fit?
It was at best, Okay, but not something I cared for. Music can make or break a piece of filming and the choice of the music depends on what the maker wants to convey with their combined filming and sound track. I suppose you need to ask yourself what you wanted to convey with your film footage. Then ask yourself whether or not the music helped you to achieve that.

If you are questioning your music, then possibly you are not convinced about it. If this might be true, then you have answered your own question. You might just listen to your music with your eyes closed and at the end ask yourself what images did you conjure up in your mind as you listened to it. If it was what you filmed, then that works for you.

I sometimes hear music and visions come into my mind and I keep that music and hope one day to film the scenes that I envisioned. Other times I have filmed something and then I imagine a music style that would fit the images perfectly. I then go in search of the perfect piece of music that, in my mind, was the most suitable for that bit of film.

I've been collecting and saving music for years, keeping a number of style files, for images I might take in the future. Some are for dramatic scenes, some are for fun, light images, some are for winter, some for spring, some for autumn and some just for rain. Music is not an easy thing to match with film but when done right, it is amazing. Done wrong and everything is crap.

I'll send you some examples of what I have done in a private message, so as not to detract from your posting here. Then you can see if you get the same feeling that I did when picked the music for what I was filming.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk