DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Autumn

Hello
Thanks for your comment.Unfortunately my mavic 2 zoom cant shot in Dlog just in D-cinelike.I know grading can lift up the darker regions but then i get a noisy video.With contrast i can help a bit but i thinks its because of the small camera.

Ah, of course, I should have known that. One other option would be to use a graduated ND filter to control the highlights but would need removing for anything other than shots with the horizon in view. And then you have less control of the frame rate if you’re trying to match 180.

The sensor size will be limiting. DJI have got around some of the limitations with the Air2 having the HDR video mode created through onboard processing. I wouldn’t be surprised to see this added to a Mavic 3 if there is one.

Ah, of course, I should have known that. One other option would be to use a graduated ND filter to control the highlights but would need removing for anything other than shots with the horizon in view. And then you have less control of the frame rate if you’re trying to match 180.

The sensor size will be limiting. DJI have got around some of the limitations with the Air2 having the HDR video mode created through onboard processing. I wouldn’t be surprised to see this added to a Mavic 3 if there is one.
I alwas have a fear of the wind.Thats why didnt buy a air2.It handle the wind very well mavic 2 better.I think i wait for the mavic3 or i buy mavic 2 pro next year.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S