DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Auxiliary landing lights

Andym123

Reactions
Hi all so powered up my mavic 2 first time since November. All seems ok except one thing. The aux lights aren’t working correctly. Sometimes they’ll work ok but mainly when warm they only light dimly and sometimes flicker. Anyone else had this? Think of replacing the landing light board , is this most likely to be the cause?

Hi all so powered up my mavic 2 first time since November. All seems ok except one thing. The aux lights aren’t working correctly. Sometimes they’ll work ok but mainly when warm they only light dimly and sometimes flicker. Anyone else had this? Think of replacing the landing light board , is this most likely to be the cause?
Don't know what you mean by aux lights? Are you talking about some 3rd party LED lights that are mounted on the AC. You do have the LED aux light on the bottom, this can be set to on, off, or auto which should then only come on within a certain distance from the ground in low light conditions.

Don't know what you mean by aux lights? Are you talking about some 3rd party LED lights that are mounted on the AC. You do have the LED aux light on the bottom, this can be set to on, off, or auto which should then only come on within a certain distance from the ground in low light conditions.
Hi yeah it’s the inbuilt landing system light that’s playing up. I have ordered a new infrared sensor / landing light board for it today so fingers crossed it fixes it. The lights do come on but just very dimly so I know the control side of it is working. The lights are a great way to enhance keeping it in view day or night so want them to work properly.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter