DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

auxiliary light

Eagle430

Reactions
Hello
I just noticed that my auxiliary light on my air2s is not working
I have set it with double tapping on the right button of the n1 controller to turn on but when i do that , i see the message on the dji fly app auxiliary light on but nothing happens , not even when is landing during night time when it should have turned on by itself
is it something on the settings or it's just stopped working? Also if it stopped working is it worth considering fixing it or will be a costly procedure?

First make sure its not a setting somewhere if not Then:
Have you had any hard landings? If so open the Drone and gently pull on the 2 wires on the connector for the light.
There you go!
It may happen again maybe-You can take a tiny dab of electronics silicone and "dab" it on the connector -It might help. I have seen a few Air2S's who's landing lights stopped after a hard landing. The way DJI attaches them makes them prone to messing up that connection.

Reactions: Eagle430
First make sure its not a setting somewhere if not Then:
Have you had any hard landings? If so open the Drone and gently pull on the 2 wires on the connector for the light.
There you go!
It may happen again maybe-You can take a tiny dab of electronics silicone and "dab" it on the connector -It might help. I have seen a few Air2S's who's landing lights stopped after a hard landing. The way DJI attaches them makes them prone to messing up that connection.
If it's a setting that was accidentally turned off, where can I find it?

Reactions: Cafguy
look for you button assignments and make sure everything is doing what it should controller wise. if you are unsure you may want to reset the controller to default and test it again. You may have a "scrambled" setting and you could be turning something off when you turn it on. this can happen when you customize your buttons sometimes.

look for you button assignments and make sure everything is doing what it should controller wise. if you are unsure you may want to reset the controller to default and test it again. You may have a "scrambled" setting and you could be turning something off when you turn it on. this can happen when you customize your buttons sometimes.
Thank you will check it, also it wasn't supposed to turn on automatically at night time when the drone is landing ?

Thank you will check it, also it wasn't supposed to turn on automatically at night time when the drone is landing ?
Apart from button mapping, an Air2S has menu settings for the Auxiliary LED: On, Off, and Auto. Auto turns on for landing if helpful for the downward vision system.

If your mapped button isn’t working the first thing to try is the Aux LED setting in Fly. It’s in the Safety section.

Apart from button mapping, an Air2S has menu settings for the Auxiliary LED: On, Off, and Auto. Auto turns on for landing if helpful for the downward vision system.

If your mapped button isn’t working the first thing to try is the Aux LED setting in Fly. It’s in the Safety section.
Checked it , it was on the auto , turned it to on but again with the double tap on the fn button it will not come on,even if I see the message "auxiliary light on" on the app.

SORRY but The AIR2S has connectors NOT wires (too many Drones lol) Sorry for the mix-up
If you get the message the light should be on. open the body and look at the two contacts for the light (not the wires Again - SORRY). Bend the connectors up and put the light back in. Viola!

Last edited:
Reactions: Eagle430

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rapidppoint