DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Average response time

CroatianMavic

Reactions
Hello,
I just saw in logs that in every flight my left turn average response time is faster than right. Does that mean i need to change props? If so, which props do you think I need to change? Thanks!9B7027B7-5762-420D-9A76-BDD9AE8CA980.png

Get Csvview, and use it to view the DAT file that's stored within the fly app folder. That will show motor speeds, and will give an indication if any of the motors are running a lot faster than the others. That's one potential indicator a set of props are losing performance. Front left and rear right props spin faster to yaw left so they may be the ones to keep an eye on, particularly the rear. I'm presuming loss of lift from the prop means less drag too, but this may not necessarily be true.

Reactions: CroatianMavic
i had a similar thing when viewing my data after flying my MPP yesterday ,after doing some investigating it turned out to be because the difference in response time was dependent ,on what direction i was yawing in, ie into the wind or with the wind such small differences are not worth worrying about

Get Csvview, and use it to view the DAT file that's stored within the fly app folder. That will show motor speeds, and will give an indication if any of the motors are running a lot faster than the others. That's one potential indicator a set of props are losing performance. Front left and rear right props spin faster to yaw left so they may be the ones to keep an eye on, particularly the rear. I'm presuming loss of lift from the prop means less drag too, but this may not necessarily be true.
Can’t find it on AppStore. Is it for Windows?

Csvview is for windows - search for it on Google. Sorry, I should have said in my earlier post. Have a good read of this thread for further info on dat file retrieval and viewing.

Reactions: CroatianMavic
Csvview is for windows - search for it on Google. Sorry, I should have said in my earlier post. Have a good read of this thread for further info on dat file retrieval and viewing.

Thank you! I will educate myself today :)

Reactions: scro
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro