DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Awesome Footage Of Ireland

Collection of several shots from across Ireland, captured both on Air2S and Mavic 3 Classic. Not mine, I wish it was
Loving This..............

Yep… you can pretty much send a drone up anywhere in Ireland and come back with something special! I’ve been fortunate to have toured there twice up and done, east and west. Unfortunately for me before my drone flying days 😢

Reactions: Murph66
Collection of several shots from across Ireland, captured both on Air2S and Mavic 3 Classic. Not mine, I wish it was
Loving This..............

What a beautiful video! What a target-rich photography environment! Gorgeous scenes, and color.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: twickers14
What a beautiful video! What a target-rich photography environment! Gorgeous scenes, and color.

Dale
Miami
@Dale D It is Dale, the Wild Atlantic Way runs down the West coast which is over 1600 miles long (2600 km) and is divided into 14 stages from the North of County Donegal to the Southern tip of County Cork, it's been named one of the most scenic drives in the world, the Counties of Mayo, Kerry and Cork are particularly spectacular and the rest are really pretty too, It's a Drone enthusiasts dream, we have a spare room if ye fancy a visit, I can introduce you to an Irish Fry breakfast !!!!
Pic 1 Mizen Head
Pic 2 Kerry I think

Mizen Head.jpeg ire1.jpeg

Reactions: twickers14
@Dale D It is Dale, the Wild Atlantic Way runs down the West coast which is over 1600 miles long (2600 km) and is divided into 14 stages from the North of County Donegal to the Southern tip of County Cork, it's been named one of the most scenic drives in the world, the Counties of Mayo, Kerry and Cork are particularly spectacular and the rest are really pretty too, It's a Drone enthusiasts dream, we have a spare room if ye fancy a visit, I can introduce you to an Irish Fry breakfast !!!!
Pic 1 Mizen Head
Pic 2 Kerry I think

View attachment 174599 View attachment 174600
Murp66

How nice of you to invite! Truly appreciate your offer. However, my wife and I are completely booked for travel through the summer. Highly anticipating a photo tour with professional photographers and 6 participants to the Republic of Kyrgyz, or Kyrgystan.

Dale
Miami

Murp66

How nice of you to invite! Truly appreciate your offer. However, my wife and I are completely booked for travel through the summer. Highly anticipating a photo tour with professional photographers and 6 participants to the Republic of Kyrgyz, or Kyrgystan.

Dale
Miami
How wonderful, have a great time :):)

Your title was true. Very well done. Amazing footage, captured brilliantly, and set so well to the score. Made my day better.
Fantastic Ireland!

Just found this , Mizen Head , Ireland's most Southwesterly Point , start at 2mins 50secs

Amazing video! Very good flying, and editing. Many thanks for sharing

Murp66

Dale
Miami
So fish and chips in Bristol probably doesn’t appeal either! That trip sounds awesome and we can’t wait for the filmic produce if you will share some of it with us?

• Haha
Reactions: Murph66
Awesome videos!

Reactions: sarahb
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbee