DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Backpack for Mavic, Macbook Pro 13, and iPad mini?

benz240

Reactions
Does anyone else have a backpack that fits all of the following:

Mavic Pro Fly More kit (drone, 2 extra batteries, chargers, controller, cables etc)
Macbook pro 13" (the late 2016 one)
iPad mini 4

...and a little extra room for various smaller items such as cards, cables, chargers, etc.

I have been looking at the LowePro packs, but none of them demonstrate a Macbook pro 13" in there as well; several demonstrate the Mavic and an iPad. Anyone with the same 3 items have a good backpack to fit and protect all of them?

Does anyone else have a backpack that fits all of the following:

Mavic Pro Fly More kit (drone, 2 extra batteries, chargers, controller, cables etc)
Macbook pro 13" (the late 2016 one)
iPad mini 4

...and a little extra room for various smaller items such as cards, cables, chargers, etc.

I have been looking at the LowePro packs, but none of them demonstrate a Macbook pro 13" in there as well; several demonstrate the Mavic and an iPad. Anyone with the same 3 items have a good backpack to fit and protect all of them?

Lowepro 250 is what I use and so far I love it. Can easily carry all that and possibly more.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Mr. Salty
Mindshift Rotation 180 Trail
Mindshift Ultralight 16L or Dual 25L
Mindshift Side Path

Have you looked at camera backpacks?
Manfrotto makes several nice ones that also fit a 13" MBP, check out the 'Advanced' line.

I personally went for the Thule 'Aspect':
Thule Aspect DSLR Camera Backpack | Thule | USA
The Thule 'Perspektiv Daypack' is also very nice, but lacks a dedicated laptop compartment. It can fit behind the camera pouch but it's not ideal, so I'm returning that one.
Both of these have very nice camera compartments that would hold a Mavic with room too spare.

This is the backpack you need:

Amazon.com : YuHan Oxford Multi-function Waterproof Anti-shock SLR/ DSLR Camera Backpack Smart Photography Video Bag Travel Rucksack for Nikon Canon Sony Pentax Sony Camera with Rain Cover Grey : Electronics

Someone on the forum had posted about this backpack with a nice YouTube video showing the Mavic inside. Can't find it right now.

Update: Here is the youtube link to the review:

Just received this bag in the mail, I must admit I did zero research on it, saw it in the forum, found it on Amazon and bought it for $39. Arrived the other day and it is awesome! Holds all my gear that came with the fly more package, plus an iPad mini and mavmount with tons of room to spare. Love it! Way better than the bag that came with the fly more package, that thing is a joke and so tight. Love this bad and would recommend to anyone with the mavic.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Peak Design Everyday Backpack 20L...if you have the extra $$ as it's expensive

I use the PD Everyday sling and it can hold even my mirrorless camera + 2 lens

I would love to buy the yuhan. Only amazon does not deliver to the Netherlands 'where I live'. Does anyone know a other website to order the yuhan? Which will deliver to the Netherlands. I searched on google but amazon seems to be the only one who provides the yuhan.

I wanted a backpack that would open 100%. This one works great. Then I went to an upholstery shop and bought 5" high density foam cut to fit my mavic and devices.
Works perfect. And has room for charger and laptop.
YiYiNoe DSLR Camera Backpack Bag for Lenses,Photography Accessories,Flash,Customizable Interior Storage,for 15.6 inch Laptop,Ipad,with Rain Cover Purp https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0711LP62Z/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_ieWScrGvVIwp3

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost