DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bad drone Behavior

I wish people would understand that what they fear with regard to peeping by drones simply isn't possible and therefore a non issue.

I've been a photographer for decades and I know it to be impossible to take a picture through a window, except when there is more light inside than there is outside, and that is not possible in the day time.

Even at night, the drone would have to be within inches of the glass for any great detail to be photographed within. Not even perverts are likely to go such extremes just to see you.

I can't help but wonder what horribly despicable things are people doing that they're so violently afraid someone might photograph with their drone.
This is true. I have tried to do this(my own house) but you can't see a single thing. I also do not see the difference of going up and knocking on someones door and watching for them to come to the door.

eaab00df18110bae3173dc962a3d9bf2.jpg
This picture was taken 2 days ago from an 8th floor window at a Resort in Coeur d'Alene Idaho. This is what gives drones a bad name and it really pisses me off. This guy should have been shot down.
The lights green, if I'm not mistaken he was facing the other way. Looks like he was taking a nice skyline shot.

Then why did it Fly Away immediately after he made a gesture. I agree that our lights are green in the back and red in the front maybe this one's different
And maybe it was not the call, maybe he finished taking the skyline picture and move for a different view/photo.

The lights green, if I'm not mistaken he was facing the other way. Looks like he was taking a nice skyline shot.
Green on the rear with DJI drones. Others use different placement -- there is no standard. And that is not a DJI drone.. as others have said it looks a little like a GoPro Karma -- though I doubt it -- so few of them stay in the air reliably.

It's a Go Pro Karma.

You can see the distinctive stripes on top.

Green lights on a Karma are at front so it is facing building.

It does look a bit low to be looking in that particular window though but definitely facing building.

It's a Go Pro Karma.

You can see the distinctive stripes on top.

Green lights on a Karma are at front so it is facing building.

It does look a bit low to be looking in that particular window though but definitely facing building.
Thank you for confirming that. There was a bit of a debate about that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miniguy2mavic