DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

bad footage on my mavic air

sorenjuhl

Reactions
Hello dear experts.
Can somebody tell me what went wrong with my drone shoots. Looks very glassy and compressed. It was shoot as 2K video on a foggy day with out ND filter:
link to the footage: DJI_0078.MOV
You are welcome to reply, thank you.

Hello dear experts.
Can somebody tell me what went wrong with my drone shoots. Looks very glassy and compressed. It was shoot as 2K video on a foggy day with out ND filter:
Hi,

I see what you mean, something wrong there. Advise you post the exact settings of the video and also the details of the properties. That should help one of the experts assist further Thumbswayup

Reactions: sorenjuhl
Hello dear experts.
I think it was just a bad day to be filming and nothing more. The fog might be what is creating what your describe as the glassy look. Shoot another footage in bright daylight conditions and see how it turns out.

Reactions: sorenjuhl
I think it's probably just the weather mate. Not ideal filming in fog. Did you have the video settings on auto or manual? If auto, the camera would have banged the ISO right up to compensate for the poor light - resulting in the compression effect.

I think it's probably just the weather mate. Not ideal filming in fog. Did you have the video settings on auto or manual? If auto, the camera would have banged the ISO right up to compensate for the poor light - resulting in the compression effect.
I was filming in manual mode.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman