DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Bald Eagle

Very majestic birds! Good capture!

I found a Bald Eagle at the park

View attachment 145370
I uploaded your image into Photoshop and played around with it. Here it is. Enlarged the eagle, removed the ceramic thingy, and opened the shadows of the dark feathers. I am retired and had nothing else to do this morning!Bald Eagle.jpg

Dale

Last edited:
I also removed everything manmade; buildings, signs, etc. and bumped the color a bit.
I should have cropped it a bit more like you did.
I like the background, so maybe the ultimate layout would be that prospective, but enlarge / move closer the Eagle as a more prominent element. Working from a 1080 image, there was not a lot of latitude.
Hey - you started it. (snicker).

Reactions: AZDave
I also removed everything manmade; buildings, signs, etc. and bumped the color a bit.
I should have cropped it a bit more like you did.
I like the background, so maybe the ultimate layout would be that prospective, but enlarge / move closer the Eagle as a more prominent element. Working from a 1080 image, there was not a lot of latitude.
Hey - you started it. (snicker).
we are kindred spirits in looking at an image and trying to see how we can improve it in photoshop

I had a close call yesterday with a Eagle. He/she flew over to look at the mini 2 then flew off. It must have not interested him/her?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147