DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Baltimore Harbor, early morning

I like it! A very smooth look around. How far is this from the Francis Scott Key Bridge? Is there still a 3-mile NFZ around it?

I think it's about five miles from the bridge, behind the Domino refinery. You can see it on the horizon in the image below.
They dropped the TFR a couple weeks ago I think, but haven't been out there to see it yet.
DJI_20240623061620_0540_D.jpg

I was wondering pretty much the same thing lol and how much debris is still in the water and if the water is clear enough to see it from a drone.
I did go look it up. Yes, there still is a 3-mile TFR (I mistakenly said NFZ above). Nothing in the article as to when the TFR will expire.

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
I think it's about five miles from the bridge, behind the Domino refinery. You can see it on the horizon in the image below.
They dropped the TFR a couple weeks ago I think, but haven't been out there to see it yet.
View attachment 176029
I guess they haven't updated the internet yet. Would be interesting see what's there.

Loved the opening shot as the lights slowly reveal from behind the building in the foreground.There is a lot of detail in this vid that my go unnoticed, like the reflection of the lights behind the drone in the glass curtain wall about half way through and someone skating across an almost empty parking lot. Love it. It's a pity twilight doesn't last a little longer.

Very Nice!

Reactions: sarahb
Marine Traffic shows the Dali sort of moored and a few pleasure craft having a look at the bridge but at the other end from the collision. No commercial traffic yet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrov1970